NOTE: By updating this Files page, you may be affecting other areas of the program.
- First, remember to go to Dropbox/Sunroom Groups and edit the original document before updating a file below. This is very important!
- After you edit the original document, it is time to update file below. (Click on file below and a blue button should pop up labeled "Upload New File.")
- Next, edit the website link(s) on relevant webpage (e.g. the buttons on the "Tools for Leaders webpage"), and make sure to click PUBLISH in the upper right-hand corner. You're done with the website.
- Next, go to the DNA index and update File Name and File Address (and File Description if needed). You're almost done.
- The following applies to updates in the section below titled, How-To Manual for Staff/CCB Process Queue. If you update any files under this heading, you must make changes in two other places. First, go to Dropbox/Sunroom Groups/How-To Manual for Staff/48-How-To Manual for Staff.pdf, and open the PDF. You'll need to update the relevant link(s) in this file. Second, log into Church Community Builder (CCB), and find the process queue called "Sunroom Leader Training." You'll need to update relevant links. Do this by identifying the mail merge for the queue you need to update. Then, go to Mail Merges and click on the the one(s) you need to update.
Resources/Tools for Leaders
How-To Manual for Staff/CCB Process Queue
|File Size:||800 kb|
|File Size:||122 kb|
|File Size:||125 kb|